1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting or purchase, you must select Create Account above or in the upper right corner of the screen. Click the "I don't know my user name" link if you have forgotten your login or contact the SOMA staff at [email protected]. Do not create a new record.
If your membership is not current (i.e. paid thru 12/31/21), you will need to reinstate your membership first to receive the discounted member rate. Select the appropriate reinstatement category as the bottom of this page to reinstate your membership.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. ANSWER & SAVE DEMOGRAPHIC QUESTIONS: . All questions require an answer. Change selection to "Not Applicable" from None if the question does not apply to you. Be sure to click "Save Responses".
4. REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
- Select In-Person or Virtual Registration
- Select the registration category that applies to you. Selecting a registration option registers you for all Assembly sessions Tuesday - Friday.
- Single Day Attendance Only: Individuals wishing to register for one or two single days only (Wednesday only or Thursday only), should select "Single Day Registration only" and proceed to the Single Day Registration area below. Click "add" next to the registration category and day(s) that will be attended. Do not select single day options if you are attending the full conference.
- Lab Attendance Only: Individuals wishing to register for Labs only, should select "Practical Lab Registration only" and proceed to the Lab Registration area below. Click "add" next to the registration category and day(s) that will be attended. Please ensure that the labs you select do not overlap.
5. CHECK OUT: After payment is provided a confirmation will be emailed to the address you specify.
6. COVID19 WAIVER: (Please read and answer the question below): I understand that my attendance and participation in the above event could pose a risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other contagious or infectious disease to me.
• I freely assume any risk of harm or injury to me that my attendance or participation in the event may cause, and I release SOMA from all liabilities, costs, and damages that I may incur thereby. • I agree to abide by all federal, state, local, and convention center regulations related to COVID that are in place at the time of the event.